本周六 02/29/2020 洛丽汉语学校中文班、课外活动班正常上课。鉴于目前本地区的公共卫生形势，本周仍将严格地执行以下措施：
另外，Apex Middle School 有老师反映、抱怨我们使用后，她们的教室课桌上写有 “脏字 ”。 请家长务必告诉孩子不要在课桌上写或画，否则或影响到我们中文学校的教室租用！！
RACL will have regular Chinese classes and activity classes this Saturday (02/22/2020). Considering current local public health situation, we will keep taking the following measures for this Saturday:
1) RACL requires families Coming back from China in less than two weeks stay at home for close observations, and do not come to Chinese school this Saturday. If your student has flu or symptoms like cough, please also let her/him stay home for good rest ;
2) There will be NO on-site registration and please register online if need be. Tuition can be made later and we will not charge late fee. High school volunteers do not need to come this Saturday.
3) No one except for registered students (including adult students) and RACL staff is allowed to enter the school building during class time.
4) The students will be released class by class after their classes are over. Parents MUST come pick up kids from the building exit/entrance on time;
5) We will have hand sanitize r for every classroom and ask both teacher and students to use;
6) RACL understands and respects any decision made by families without China trips , whether coming for the class or not. RACL will have all teacher to release their class materials for this Saturadyy to all students so any students missing the class can make up themselves.
Apex Middle School complained that some desks had “dirty” words on them after we used last weekend. All parents please ask your students not write or draw on the desks at any time, otherwise we may have difficulty to rent their classrooms!
The Admin Team at RACL appreciates support and cooperation of very family, and hope to work with all to keep a normal life here at North Carolina.
Thank you all and see you on Saturday.