1) added few plugins: pdf, UAM, captcha;
2) disabled database reset plugin
3) added users:
liping (Editor role)
registration (fake email) (Author role)
4) added login link (in Meta) in home page
5) Wrote a script for mysql weekly dump and added it into cron. Every Saturday night!
The target databases so far:
– racl_production for registration
– webraclorg1 for wordpress
6) added a new category: admin and created new user group ‘admin’ with UAM. The group links to role ‘Editor’. So only people with administrator or editor role can see the post.
TODO: need hide ‘Sorry you have no rights to view this post!’ for the people who doesn’t have permission. (Done)