Soccer Team — Registration Information:
Onsite registration will be held during the first few Sunday practices.
- Please fill out the following form:
- Download and review the following document:
- Registration Fee:
- $50 (free for volunteer’s children)
- $15 additional for new player to purchase team jersey.
- One check per player payable to RACL
- Registration not received will result in automatic withdrawal.
- Please keep the registration receipt and give it to your coach during first/second practice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is the registration fee decided?
- Based on the registration fee for the RACL activity class since SoccerStar is part of the RACL Activity Class.
- How does it impact the registration fee if the soccer practice is cancelled due to weather condition?
- Make up practice is added to the end of the season.
- Even though each practice is 90-120 minutes, student is only charged the rate of 50 minutes RACL Activity Class.
- Where does the registration fee go?
- Collected registration fees are used for soccer equipment purchases and coach appreciation gifts.
- Who qualifies for registration fee waiver?
- According to the current policy, the registration fee is waived for children of coaches and staff. However,
team parents children’s registration fee will NOT be waived.
If you have any other questions, please contact team manager Xin Chen or head coach Minjie Ye.